Store Manager, Training Program Coordinator, FIT Associate
When she's not busy studying exercise science and nutrition, Chloe loves to run and play volleyball. She is the oldest of 5 siblings, and recently participated in the No Boundaries 5K training program with her mom and one of her younger sisters. She has been playing organized sports since she was 5 - including softball, basketball, volleyball and track! She started running to stay in shape, but continues to run because she loves it: "it's addicting!" She ran her first half marathon in December of 2013, reached a personal best by completing the Greenwich Half Marathon in under 1:50, and hopes to complete her first full marathon in 2015.
We asked Chloe some fun questions, and she had fun answers!
- If you could change places with anyone for a day, who would it be? Blue Ivy Carter (because I'd get to hang out with Beyonce all day).
- If you suddenly became invisible, what is the first thing you would do? Sneak onto a plane and fly somewhere super warm with a beautiful beach!
- What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten? Sushi.
- You get to make the biopic of your life. Who plays you, and what is the genre? Beyonce would play me (I love Bey) in a suspense/coming of age/comedy.
- What is your favorite thing in the store? My Garmin FR 10 because I can go out on a run, forget about everything and zone out, and at the end I'll have my pace, distance, time, and calories, and it will let me know how many records (being optimistic here) I've smashed!