In addition to running, we have a passion for reading. While most of our recommendations will be related to fitness, nutrition, running, and walking, we will occasionally recommend a book that just made us laugh. Here is a list of books we recommend you read:
- Bingham, John "The Penguin" (2011). An Accidental Athlete, Boulder, Colorado: VeloPress.
- Canfield, J., Hansen, M., Newmark, A. & Kanzares, D. (2010). Chicken Soup for the Soul: Runners. Cos Cob, CT: Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC.
- Fey, Tina (2011). Bossypants. New York: Little, Brown and Co.
- Ivy, J. & Portman, R. (2011). Hardwired for Fitness. North Bergen, NJ: Basic Health Publications Inc.
- Ivy, J. & Portman, R. (2004). Nutrient Timing: The Future of Sports Nutrition. North Bergen, NJ: Basic Health Publications Inc.
- Lear, Chris (2003). Running with the Buffaloes. Guilford, Connecticut: Lyons Press.
We hope that you enjoy reading these books as much as we enjoyed reading them. We are constantly reading books, so don't forget to follow us on Twitter with Tweets about new books that we recommend for you. We will update this page with a new book every couple of months.