You can do 26.2! The Full Marathon Training Program is a 14-16 week program designed to prepare runners for their first ever endurance event or to help seasoned runners meet a new performance goal. The program includes a training plan designed by experienced coaches, group runs twice weekly, a technical t-shirt, and prizes throughout the season. You don’t have to do a 20 mile training run alone -Fleet Feet Sports is here for you!
Here are the details:
- Sponsor: Brooks
- Informational sessions:Thursday June 30th, at 6:30 p.m. and Saturday July 2nd at 8am
- Start Date: Thursday, July 7th, 2016 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Where: the group will meet at Fleet Feet Sports Stamford, 168 Bedford Street, Stamford, CT
- A professionally designed training program
- Coached group runs on Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. and Saturdays at 8:00 a.m.
- Weekly communications and support from our coaching staff
- Clinics on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, Sports Bra fittings, etc.
- Exclusive shopping offers
- A technical training shirt
- Tons of support and encouragement from your teammates
Marathon - Summer 2016 More Info »
Thursday, July 7th
Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. and Saturdays at 8:00 a.m.
$160; Excludes race entry fee, travel, etc.
For the half marathon veteran looking to cross the finish line of their first marathon, or the marathoner who wants to improve their stamina and strategy and finish their next 26.2 feeling stronger and more confident than their last, the Marathon group is the place to train!